- Basic recipe for roasting Brussels sprouts
- Roasted Brussels sprouts with pears and pistachios
- Roasted Brussels sprouts with pecorino and almonds
- Brussels sprouts recipe from David Chang (all things David Chang are good)
Butternut squash and saffron risotto. I have a large butternut squash and a couple of smaller honeynut squash, so I'll likely make this recipe in the next week or two.
Playing with your food:
- Sculpting animals with grated daikon radish. Not much instruction on the page; they want you to buy their book. However, it's worth looking at the photos.
- Totoro pancakes. Unlikely that I'd make them, as it seems too fussy to have to frost pancakes.
- Totoro cake. I am more likely to try to make this, as it's a single Totoro, not a bunch of little pancake Totoros.
Finally, dessert: Food52's Banana butterscotch pudding. Sounds like a good cold weather dessert.