- Kale salad with quick pickled watermelon radish (which also includes pepitas, which I love on salads).
- Apple and watermelon radish salad with feta and walnuts. I even have some walnut oil in the house. The only thing I'm a bit dubious about is the use of mayonnaise, although there's not all that much in it. And I do have some pea shoots in the house too. Perhaps this salad would be spring-like on this day of the blizzard.
- Watermelon radish, orange and goat cheese salad. Click the link just to see the pretty photo of the salad.
- Radishes with burrata. Very simple, and with cheese....
- Shredded kohlrabi, watermelon radish, and pear salad. I also have a couple of bags of kohlrabi in the fridge. This recipe uses them raw, which is how I prefer them.
Watermelon radishes can also be pickled (e.g., with the Momofuku vinegar pickle recipe).
I also found many recipes for roasting watermelon radishes, but I did not enjoy the roasted radishes that I made last winter, so I'm going to stick to raw watermelon radishes.