Monday, January 5, 2015

Links: Soups, salads, and quesadillas

Joy the Baker's citrus and greens salad. I'd probably modify the recipe to remove the celery and possibly change the parsley to mint (although I'm not sure about mint and avocado together). But it looks like a good idea to combine many types of citrus with some salad ingredients.

Food52's persimmon, radish and watercress salad, continuing the fruit and greens thought.

Beets and citrus, although we don't have very many beets left in the fridge. We don't tend to get too many storage beets from the farm in the winter, but perhaps this winter will be different. More beets, please!

Two butternut squash soup recipes, because I still have 4 large butternut squash in my pantry:

I'm going to try the one with miso and coconut milk first.

Mushroom, kale and goal cheese quesadillas from Joy the Baker. This reminds me of the mushroom, goat cheese, and caramelized onion quesadillas from Whole Foods, of which I am quite fond.

No comments:

Post a Comment