- Coconut pound cake. I want to make this one first.
- Olive oil cake from the Boston Globe. Better yet, its use in a trifle. I want to make this one very shortly after trying the coconut cake.
- Plum torte, which uses the prune plums that are currently in season
- Spiced parsnip cake. Although there haven't been any parsnips in the weekly boxes yet, I know that they will be in there soon, given the cool weather these days.
- Snickerdoodle bundt cake. I'm generally not a fan of coffee cakes that use sour cream, but I may try this one.
I have also collected some vegetable links.
- Charred broccoli and avocado salad
- White gazpacho
- Green gazpacho
- Tonkatsu tofu in a bento. I'm not generally one to deep fry things, but I may try this.
- Green romesco sauce
The cake links look much more interesting.