Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Links: so many cakes....

I seem to be collecting links to many cake recipes. Perhaps it's a sign that it's time to make (and eat) some cake.

  • Coconut pound cake. I want to make this one first.
  • Olive oil cake from the Boston Globe. Better yet, its use in a trifle. I want to make this one very shortly after trying the coconut cake.
  • Plum torte, which uses the prune plums that are currently in season
  • Spiced parsnip cake. Although there haven't been any parsnips in the weekly boxes yet, I know that they will be in there soon, given the cool weather these days.
  • Snickerdoodle bundt cake. I'm generally not a fan of coffee cakes that use sour cream, but I may try this one.

I have also collected some vegetable links.


The cake links look much more interesting.

1 comment:

  1. I love that plum torte recipe (I got it from smitten kitchen, surprise surprise). It is quick (the batter is ready in the time it takes my oven to preheat) and really delicious. Just made two in the last week or so!

    ReplyDelete