Food52's post on summery breakfasts makes me wish I had time for leisurely breakfasts every day.
My sister-in-law sent this link to a spinach dip recipe that she highly recommends. She writes, "I made some changes to the spinach dip - skipped the blanching and sautéed it longer; swapped the walnuts for pine nuts; didn't have dried mint so used some dried oregano instead. I think the oregano could be left out and not missed."
She also recommends this goat cheese and roasted corn guacamole from Joy the Baker.
Finally, a bunch of links of potential chard recipes. I want to try something other than a quiche this week with the bunch that came in today's box.
- Chard Oshitashi, a cold Japanese side dish. I'd skip the bonito, given my fish allergy.
- Swiss Chard Tzatziki, which probably would end up fairly similar to the spinach dip recipe above.
- Swiss Chard with Lentils and Feta. It has feta.
- Swiss Chard and Ricotta Gnudi. More cheese.
- Sauteed Swiss Chard with Raisins and Pine Nuts. Decidedly healthier than the recipes with cheese.
I'll let you know what I end up making.